About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
Women in technology: LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women's Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.QUALITY TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER I - ENTRY LEVEL POSITION POSITION CAN WORK FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS IN A HYBRID MODEL (both in office and at home model) from the following locations:
- Minneapolis, MN
- Alpharetta, GA
- Boca Raton, FL
Fast-Paced Healthcare Product Development team working with Selenium, Karate, ReadyAPI, and SQL using industry leading tools to validate all aspects of product functionality (batch file processing, API, database, and User Interfaces).
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Ability to assist with process improvement and compliance.
• Basic understanding of functional testing.
• Basic understanding of root cause analysis.
• Ability to actively participate in project review discussions.
• Basic knowledge of software products.
• Good attention to detail.
• Basic oral and written communication.
• Assist with process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality software products and services on a timely basis.
• Work across teams to enhance quality functional testing by identifying and helping to implement initiatives that will improve capability and efficiency.
• Ensure results of root cause analysis are addressed.
• Participate in project reviews.
• Escalate issues and decisions to senior QA team members.
• All duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.