Location: Brentwood, NY
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Quality & Reliability Engineer
- Analyzes ability of product and production systems to comply with customer and contractual requirements through established reliability factors.
- Designs, recommends revisions to and installs quality control systems.
- Develops and documents analytical methods for establishing reliability of products and their components.
- Conducts analysis on relative reliability with regard to cost, structure, weight, maintainability, facility of production and availability of materials and equipment.
- Develops, implements and monitors company environmental safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with federal, state and local environmental, health and safety regulations, and recommends corrective actions, if any.
- Responsible for policies and practices to comply with applicable government regulations and industry requirements related to product environmental compliance.
- Responsible for implementation & management of technical and testing standards & specs, quality control & reliability programs governing materials, product & processes resulting in optimizing use of material and labor.
- Responsible for failure analysis, root cause, corrective action and customer communication.
Scope of Impact/Business
Runs individual small projects (WWS) or individual project tasks
- For example: Creates and modifies detailed drawings and/or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes.
May or may not be a core team member on projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Innovation
Basic knowledge of technical tools specific to the job function: e.g. CAD, CAE, industrial or quality engineering tools.
Basic awareness of general engineering tools (LEAN or 6-sigma) such as DoE, FMEA, QFD, etc.
Scope of Responsibility
Influence in present role at the individual project team level.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com