ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
This newly created position is a mid-senior level, highly strategic and technical hands-on role responsible for leading the Quality Engineering (QE) function within the ZS Technology Practice - leading whiteboarding and delivery of new and existing QE initiatives, instrumental in defining, implementing and managing processes, controls, test methods and tools, resource planning and estimating for client projects and ultimately supporting delivery of successful client engagements.
At ZS, QE is not just about Quality Assurance (QA). We envision it applying to the entire spectrum of Agile Solutions Delivery requiring close collaboration with solution definition, design and architecture, development, testing and automation, agile methodology, release engineering, DevOps, and GRC.
This role will contribute to advancing strategic planning, engineering and assurance, delivery excellence and thought-leadership related to QE for initiatives at ZS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Define, own and continuously evolve the QE vision and playbook. Evangelize 'quality' as a corporate mandate and competitive differentiator.[Text Wrapping Break]
- Accountable for formulating and implementing a strategic quality plan covering various types of testing, overall approach, activities, deliverables, tools, roles and responsibilities, controls, metrics and governance for engagements dealing with omnichannel, content-rich and highly personalized digital solutions.
- Assist the project and technical leadership team with selection of QE tools and technologies in alignment with the overall solution architecture vision.
- Define and Implement Test Catalogs, Scenarios, Suites, Plans, Test Cases and Results based on a robust understanding of the overall solution, application modules/EPICS covering both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Define and Implement various types of testing including but not limited to Unit, Integration, API, GUI, System, UAT, Scalability, Regression, Smoke, Performance, Internationalization, Security, Accessibility etc.
- Define and Implement test automation approaches, processes and tools
- Define and Implement proper capture and reporting of QE and QA efficiency and effectiveness (defect backlog, defect trends, defect ratios, quality trends etc.) metrics
- Define clear roles and responsibilities for QE resources
- Define and implement QE best practices and standards
- Develop a deeper understanding of the Healthcare segments and emerging QE needs & trends
- Be comfortable representing ZS at industry meetups, symposiums, roundtables and conferences on QE related topics.
- Contribute to authoring and publishing blogs and whitepapers to evangelize ZS PoV
- Provide leadership and support to QMS initiatives. Ensure compliance with internal and external standards.
- Develop and evolve QE strategies to test digital therapeutics solutions (SaMD)
- Work with internal teams on verification and validation of value-based care using data intensive solutions
- 10+ years of industry experience with 5+ in full stack, enterprise level, data driven consumer facing applications such as CMS, eCommerce, CRM.
- Extensive experience in developing strategies for testing web and mobile software products, preferably in a highly regulated space such as healthcare
- Extensive experience in test automation, architecture and development of test suites across integration, end to end, performance, load, security, and other testing types as applicable across multiple platforms including web and mobile
- Experience with generating reports on quality, including code and functional coverage, failure rates, length of failure across builds, etc.
- Extensive experience leading testing teams in the implementation and execution of test plans across a variety of technologies
- Technologies (including, but not limited to) : Selenium Web Driver, Protractor, Telerik, Eggplant, Watir, Silk Test, Silk Performer, JMeter, Postman, SauceLabs, Selendroid, eggPlant, Calabash, Robotium, Test IO, Ranorex, TestComplete, Kobiton, JUnit, NUnit, PHPUnit, Katalon, Cucumber, Appium, TestNG
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.