AZZ Surface Technologies - Garland
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, performing repetitive and routine inspection of standard parts, units, equipment, or materials while following standard quality procedures.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Six months to one year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of raw materials, production process, quality control and costs. Knowledge of hand tools and equipment is preferred. Knowledge of specific and general safety policies and procedures as relates to the plant and position is preferred.
- Inspects quality of galvanized material to ensure it meets customers' expectations.
- Notifies supervisors and other personnel of production problems and assists in identifying and correcting associated problems.
- Performs audits to ensure established standards of quality are maintained.
- May produce production quality reports for management.
- May weigh and record weight of galvanized material.
- May assist in cleaning and stacking galvanized material for customer pickup.
Consists of smoke, irritating particular impurities, chemical fumes and hot and cold temperatures.
Majority of the time is spent standing, walking, stooping, reaching, and bending. Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. Must have good eye hand coordination.
- Quality Management
- Raw Materials
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Garland, TXJob Type
QA - Quality ControlExperience
Not SpecifiedDate Posted
This job has expired.