Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications
- Delegate responsibilities and project ownership to direct reports
- Provide follow-up, support, and constructive feedback for delegated tasks
- Make employee development a top priority - project/department cross training, technical skills development, involvement/ownership, job plans in place, expectations/goals clearly communicated
- Be available and coach direct reports though challenges, without doing the work for them
- Provide direct reports with constructive, positive feedback for continuous improvement and development
- Provide real-time feedback. Interact with and/or educate other departments (technical and support) to ensure that Eurofins, as an organization, is providing quality data in a timely manner that meets the clients needs
- Demonstrate professional behavior and support upper management in initiatives to improve quality/productivity
- Work with the laboratory and support groups to improve quality metrics and enable CAPA implementation
- Support the technical and supports groups with investigation writing and review, including thorough root cause analysis; Technical writing and review; tracking action items and driving to completion; ability to identify trends in recurring events
- Demonstrate leadership qualities such as: effective communication, display of confidence, motivation, and follow through on assignments
- 5+ years of QC lab experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP environment is required
- At least 3years of experience in previous leadership role
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry or related science; computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, power point, and database is a plus
- Experience in biologics is a plus
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays