Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
PRINCIPLE DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manages all aspects of document control including ensuring Company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are revised and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Assists in performing internal audits and hosting external audits and regulatory inspections.
- Issues Corrective Action Preventive Actions (CAPAs) to appropriate personnel and monitors effectiveness.
- Maintains non-conformance system. Ensures non-conforming events are identified and appropriately controlled. Reviews and provides guidance for various non-conforming situations and investigation activities, evaluates root cause and corrective actions, and ensure documentation is complete and accurate.
- Interacts with all departments of the organization to provide information and identify, develop, implement, assess and report strategies that result in improved departmental processes.
- Provides departmental leadership with compliance progress and effectiveness.
- Determine the impact of regulatory changes on the laboratory (CLIA, CAP, NY, ISO, etc...).
- Assists in maintaining regulatory accreditation and State licensures and meeting new requirements.
- Gathers, analyzes and reports summary data and metrics via audit processes related to Proficiency Testing, Validation, Personnel Regulatory documentation and Workflow Metrics.
- Complies with Eurofins NTD Genetics Biosafety and Chemical Safety procedures and regulations.
- Acts in a professional manner when interacting with clients, visitors and members of the Eurofins NTD Genetics team.
- Perform additional tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college.
- Minimum two years of experience in quality assurance.
- Minimum two years of experience in clinical laboratory services
- Computer skills to include MS Office products and ability to utilize computer systems and software related to patient care and testing
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills as well as leadership abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and maintain accurate records.
Position is Full Time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Tucker, GAare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays