Cumulus Media's Dallas location is offering a great opportunity for a Part-Time Board Operator/Technical Producer. Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, is a self-starter, reliable, and highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
Who we are:
Cumulus Media Dallas currently features 6 stations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area: KTCK 1310 The Ticket, KPLX 99.5 The Wolf, KSCS 96.3 New Country, WBAP 820 News/Talk, KLIF-AM 570 News/Talk, & KLIF-FM Hot 93.3. At Cumulus Dallas we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
Cumulus Media Dallas is seeking an experienced PT Board Operator for our WBAP/KLIF stations.
- Running the broadcast console in the radio control room with the purpose putting content on the air seamlessly and ensuring all Station Policies and Procedures are followed and all FCC requirements are met on a daily basis
- Ensuring that all commercial materials air as logged
- Audio editing, station or show production
- Content research
- Podcasting and station social media management
- Filling in on other shifts from time to time as needed
What we offer:
- Minimum radio experience either at the college or smaller market level
- Candidates must have a basic knowledge of sports
- Have a good understanding of all equipment in a radio control room including but not limited to the broadcast console and related digital audio systems, call screening, Vox Pro, EAS Systems, broadcast delay, and any remote delivery equipment
- Must be able to think quickly and make good decisions in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Must be able to get along with and work closely with other employees
- Excellent communication skills are a must including writing and grammar
- Candidates must be reliable, responsible, and punctual and must be able to work weekends, weekend nights, overnights and holidays if needed
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally mandated accommodations
- Competitive pay
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask, "what if" and try innovative solutions
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
For immediate consideration, please visit [Link available when viewing the job]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [Link available when viewing the job]CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).