VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA - Texas
Are you looking for a job that makes a difference? Do you have a passion for helping others? We may be the right organization for you: VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA TEXAS.
For over 100 years VOA Texas, a faith-based and non-profit organization, has operated with a mission of "Helping America's Most Vulnerable Reach Their Full Potential" through various programs throughout Texas. Programs are locally created, managed and delivered to provide a wide array of human services through PAID positions. Come and be a part of the passion, the mission and the tradition!
Position: Property Manager I
Location: Houston, TX
Rate of Pay: $19.22 hrly
Sign-on Bonus: $1,000!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Responsible for the daily operations of one assigned property, including supervision of staff, building maintenance, all administrative duties for both internal and external agencies, and maintaining positive relationships with the residents of the property.
- Hires, trains, supervises, evaluates, and disciplines all staff.
- Manages the property office staff and/or functions, ensuring that all bookkeeping, marketing, and lease preparations are performed as required.
- Supervises social service coordinator and function.
- Assists in budget preparation for the property.
- Markets the property in accordance with Fair Housing and the management agent's guidelines.
- Submits reports as required by the management agent or mandated by the federal, state or local government.
- Maintains office files for all business and financial records, as well as properly crediting the computer and properly depositing all monies received.
- Inspects property daily to ensure building and grounds are properly maintained and take or suggest any actions needed for repair.
- Responds to all resident requests and complaints.
- Promotes an organizational culture that fosters passion for the mission, cooperation, open and frequent communication, teamwork, and is in alignment with the organizational vision.
- Attends all required meetings and trainings.
- Mandatory attendance annually at each Volunteers of America National Conference for required housing training and regional training as required.
- Requires regular attendance and punctuality during the scheduled shift to perform the above essential functions.
- Performs other duties and special assignments as directed.
Volunteers of America Texas offers a rich benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Vacation and Sick time, other optional benefits and a retirement plan. Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today! AA/EEO/M/F/D/V
- High School diploma or equivalent plus one year property management experience.
- May be required to live on site.
- Incumbent must demonstrate a knowledge of regulations, acts, guidelines, etc., pertaining to conventional and affordable properties.
- Valid Texas driver's license, clear MVR and ability to be insured
- Professional certification preferred (CMH, ARM, CAM, RAM).
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network! Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Houston, TX Job Type
1 years Date Posted
05/11/2022 Job ID
This job has expired.