Job ID: 448979
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
The Project Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate all activities on designated projects from the point of sale to completion to ensure that the projects are accomplished on time and in conformance with all the terms and conditions of the contracts. In addition, he/she will act as the main contact person for the customer and all vendors on a particular project. He/she is directly responsible for monitoring the project costs and compliance with contract documents, attending job meetings and protecting Oldcastle's interest throughout the entire process.
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure clarity of the project scope and vision
- Provide direction and oversight to all aspects of the project team, engineering, production planning, transportation, procurement and accounting
- Working with other project managers and the VP of Operations to manage the long-term schedule to minimize conflicts with operational restrictions
- Formulate and executive employee training plans tied to project completion
What CRH Offers You
- 2+ years of project management, customer facing or sales operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage several large to small, complex projects simultaneously
- Must have a sense of urgency problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service, clear and concise written, verbal and email communications
- Willing to work in a team environment or on your own
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Demonstrate ability to teach and coach team members
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Project Manager, Sales Operations, Procurement, Engineer, Manager, Technology, Sales, Operations, Engineering, Management
This job has expired.