About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Explore our passion for discovery
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That's why here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.
Patented Identity Management
We use our proprietary linking technology in combination with our own unique identifier, LexID®, to resolve, match and manage information to help customers fight fraud, mitigate risk and remain compliant.
Scrum Master/Project Manager II
This position can work from the following locations:
- Boca Raton, FL
- Alpharetta, GA
- King of Prussia, PA
- Minneapolis, MN
The Scrum Master/Project Manager will provide support to the Lexisnexis Healthcare organization's scrum teams and will be directly responsible for significant, cross functional technical projects, typically with large budgets and sizeable staff, focused on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors and senior stakeholders. As Scrum Master will facilitate 1 - 3 scrum teams to support the delivery of technology products. Lead and mentor software development teams to deliver software adhering to the Agile/Scrum guidelines and best practices. Facilitate all scrum ceremonies (Product Backlog Grooming, Planning, Reviews, Retrospectives, etc.). Ensure there is collaborative and transparent communication within the team. Support the Product Owner to deliver a clear and concise vision for the product in alignment with business stakeholders. Ensure the team is continually improving.QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Years of Experience
- 5+ years in Agile Scrum
- 3+ years in IT PMO
- Bachelor's degree in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred, but not required.
- Preferred Certifications:
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Agile Certified Professional
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - preferred but not required
- This position requires individuals who are not only experienced as Scrum Master or Project Manager, but have extensive track records of delivering high quality systems and products.
- Applicants should have a strong understanding of and hands-on experience with Agile practices, particularly Scrum and must possess the ability to lead the team on scrum principles.
- Experience acting as a Scrum Master for multiple scrum teams
- Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies, including but not limited to multiple Agile practices
- Self-directed, with a demonstrated ability to execute principles beyond formal training
- Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-added practices to a team
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills. Must be able to facilitate and mediate team differences to achieve positive outcomes.
- Servant Leader - able to effectively lead team(s) and be a participant in the work to achieve desired results.
- MS Project
- MS Office
- MS Visio (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.