Accountable for executing the "OneADP" project management methodology for all assigned projects spanning multiple products and business units. Collaborates and consults with client and ADP Project Teams to manage the project scope and overall client experience during all phases of the implementation. Oversees development, communication, control and execution of project plans in a manner consistent with the framework of the "OneADP" solution delivery and ensures client needs are satisfied by delivering projects with a high degree of quality. Ensures goals are met by client and ADP Project Team Members who may represent multiple business units including Implementation Specialists, Trainers, Sales Representatives, Client Services Representatives, vendors and others by ensuring they understand and adhere to key timeframes and quality goals. As directed by the Implementation Executive, drives associate mentorship, and participates in stretch assignments/projects in support a virtual Resource Management Team.
- Develops and executes appropriate client conversion strategies.
- Determines the appropriate analysis and data conversion methods to ensure correct and timely set up of products and features. Adheres to project management standards of overall methodology, tools and implementation processes.
- Collaborates and maintains project control: Oversees development, communication and execution of the goals and project timeline by consulting and collaborating with other Implementation, Sales and business unit associates to ensure delivery of the highest level of performance for the attainment of the overall project goals. Plans, schedules and controls the activities of complex business projects. Monitors all project deliverables through the generation, maintenance, distribution and communication of key project documents including project plans, status reports, and issue and resolution logs to ensure processes are followed and goals achieved, including the timely completion of milestones. Coordinates the new client transition process at the conclusion of the implementation for each product purchased. Ensures that all necessary documentation is properly distributed to facilitate the ongoing support of complex client solutions.
- Gains commitment, alignment and engagement from all Project Team Members in pursuit of Resource Services' mission, vision and values of providing integrated solutions and World Class Service. Accountable for influencing and managing the collective performance of an Implementation Project Team that includes Implementation Consultants and may span multiple business units (i.e. Retirement Services, FSA/Cobra, Concur, TLM, 3rd-party vendors, etc.)
- Internal and external relationships: Manages the client relationship at the most senior level within the client organization and acts as single point of contact and escalation for all key project stakeholders: clients, Sales and ADP Project Team Members. Maintains the Project Team's focus on exceeding client expectations.
- Participates in departmental or Implementation Center task force teams and councils that focus on improving processes, strategic initiatives, acquisitions, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other SBU's. Results oriented with proven statistical success and seasoned leadership and mentorship skills and abilities.
- Sales Partnership/Alignment: Aligns with and supports expectations and communications established by Sales. Accurately assesses and monitors client expectations to ensure positive outcomes. Identifies and overcomes objections, clarifies expectations, confirms client understanding of both deliverables and timeframes and involves Sales as necessary to reset expectations. Incorporates and prioritizes the ADP Value Proposition in project strategy. Leads and gains commitment from client and ADP Project Teams to implement with a concurrent approach, meeting and exceeding clients' integrated solution and value proposition objectives. *Meets with prospects to discuss the implementation process. Serves as a liaison with Sales/System Consultants to set proper expectations.
- Product Support: Assists Regional product groups in development of new processes, tools and collateral. Participates in task forces and stretch assignments.