Moderna is seeking a Project Manager within the DNA Business Unit. This position is responsible to drive a variety of cross-functional projects across the Business Unit, enabling the implementation of new technologies, expansion of manufacturing capacity, and other strategic initiatives. The Project Manager will develop timelines and governance structures in order to lead these critical projects from initiation through implementation. They will work directly with stakeholders to ensure projects remain on track and that any significant issues are escalated via the appropriate governance processes.
Here's What You'll Do:
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Manage and execute a portfolio of projects, working and leading in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Work with members of the DNA Lead Team to establish project priorities, develop charters, and provide oversite of active projects.
- Create and maintain project plans to ensure clarity of deliverables for all project team members
- Develop and oversee governance mechanisms for the overall Business Unit's project portfolio. Work with peers in the Drug Substance and Drug Product sites to share and incorporate best practices in portfolio governance processes.
Moderna is pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and innovative suite of benefits, including:
- A BS in engineering or sciences and 8+ years of experience manufacturing and/or process development in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
- Previous Supervisory or Project Management experience is required
- Experience with cell culture / fermentation operations is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and team building skills
- Skill in conflict resolution and crucial conversations (within the team and between functions)
- Proven ability to assess risk and collaborate with support groups to develop suitable action plans and minimize potential impact
- Highly competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Lifestyle Spending Account funds to help you engage in personal enrichment and self-care activities
- Family care benefits, including subsidized back-up care options and on-demand tutoring
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive preferred pricing on Peloton fitness equipment
- Adoption and family-planning benefits
- Dedicated care coordination support for our LGBTQ+ community
- Generous paid time off, including:
• Vacation, sick time and holidays
• Volunteer time to participate within your community
• Discretionary year-end shutdown
• Paid sabbatical after 5 years; every 3 years thereafter
- Generous Paid Leave offerings, including 18 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 401k match and Financial Planning tools
- Moderna-paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages, as well as voluntary benefit options
- Complimentary concierge service including home services research, travel booking, and entertainment requests
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Location-specific perks and extras!
Candidates should be aware that Moderna currently maintains a policy requiring all US-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot once eligible. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated and boosted prior to their employment start date. Moderna is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated or receive a booster where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.About Moderna
In over 10 years since its inception, Moderna has transformed from a research-stage company advancing programs in the field of messenger RNA (mRNA), to an enterprise with a diverse clinical portfolio of vaccines and therapeutics across seven modalities, a broad intellectual property portfolio in areas including mRNA and lipid nanoparticle formulation, and an integrated manufacturing plant that allows for rapid clinical and commercial production at scale. Moderna maintains alliances with a broad range of domestic and overseas government and commercial collaborators, which has allowed for the pursuit of both groundbreaking science and rapid scaling of manufacturing. Most recently, Moderna's capabilities have come together to allow the authorized use and approval of one of the earliest and most effective vaccines against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderna's mRNA platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, and has allowed the development of therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases and autoimmune diseases. Moderna has been named a top biopharmaceutical employer by Science for the past seven years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
This job has expired.