This job has expired.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The IT Project Manager/Business Analyst owns the initiation, planning, communication, delivery and overall implementation of a project. They are responsible for managing the budget, scope, schedule, risks, issues and resources of a project.
• Degree in Project Management or an equivalent combination of education & experience
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience working in a technical environment
• MUST have strong experience writing complex user stories
• Must be detail orientated and able to take a job to successful conclusion
• Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and able to perform multiple tasks
• Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Ability to manage and align various project stakeholders
• Must be flexible on work hours
New York, New York
Posted about 13 hours ago
Posted about 10 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago