Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Consults with customers to determine requirements for event testing and/or safety protocols.
- Manages pre-planning and administration of event specifications prior to event.
- Confers with staff scheduled for a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Oversees projects through seamless execution on-site
- Maintains records of event aspects, including quality control and financial details.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of projects and post-event feedback.
- Monitors event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Trains and supervises volunteers and support staff required for events.
- Provides team leadership and management to ensure that the projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Other relevant event coordination and project management items as needed.
- Strong computer and organizational skills, strong sense of personal accountability and responsibility
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and immense attention to detail
- Able to present self in professional manner, confidently and competently
- Superior interpersonal skills necessary for working and succeeding with variety of stakeholders
- Desire to take the initiative in completing tasks and quick, sharp ability to recount details
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Strategic and critical thinking capabilities to creatively problem solve as needed
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, public relations, hospitality, event planning or other related field of study
- Event Planning Experience 3-5+ years
- Project Management Experience: 2-4 years
Position is Full Time andAdditional Information
Position is full-time, 1st shift,Salaried with the expectation to travel up to 75% as required by role.Hours vary based on the client contracts.Candidates living within the continental US may apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays