- Reviews project plans and proposals, then works with management to develop project objectives. Identifies project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project. Calculates time frames and sequences the stages of the project.
- Manages subcontract administration and permanent material supplier through monitoring of correspondence, issue change orders and pay sheet.
- Tracks quantities (material/labor) for payment and cost purposes.
- Code daily labor, purchase orders, subcontractor invoices, costs, quantities, actual expenditures, etc. for tracking in cost system.
- Calculates material/work quantity requirements (takeoffs); monitor progress, percentage complete per work item.
- Creates or assist in weekly meeting agenda and deliver, MPR, QF Reports, and Project Cash Flow.
- Prepares and manage submittals & RFI's and maintain all documentation to support the company's position for claims resolution.
- Manages Permanent Material Acquisition (Inventory Upon Deliver, etc.).
- Manages extra work process, change orders and claims management.
- Develops and manage relationships with owners, subcontractors, consultants and field personnel.
- Supports project with all technical matters and determine outside assistance when needed.
- Enforces safety and environmental policies.
- Relocation of the Utilities on the South and North island.
- Instrumentation and monitoring of the existing tunnels.
- Assist with Jet Grout and Slurry wall operations.
- Assist with batch plant set up.
- Assist with geotechnical program.
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Engineering (or related field).
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Scheduling software (i.e. Microsoft Project), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Requires basic engineering knowledge in civil, or a related field.
- Familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is also required.
- Organizational ability - able to plan, prioritize, organize and monitor activities and projects. Able to work well in a group environment and foster a team approach.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.