Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
We are seeking a results-driven Project Coordinator to join our team in the Miami, FL office. You will administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Managers.
- Search for potential projects
- Review documents with project manager and track opportunities
- Download documents (plans, specs, geotechnical report and addenda) from plan rooms
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Communicate with clients to identify and/or define project requirements, scopes and objectives
- Assist with pre-bid qualifications and bidders list
- Complete initial take-off and initial project proposal and estimates
- Monitor and track project' progress and notify the project manager of any changes
- Act as the point of contact for each opportunity and communicate the project status adequately to the rest of the team
- Make certain that the project manager needs are met as the project evolves
- 2- 3 Years of experience in project management in a related field
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office and of project manager tools
- BS/BA in related field
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.