SARSTEDT, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of laboratory consumables, medical devices, and instruments located in Newton, NC, has an employment opportunity for a CNC Machinist in the Tool Shop. The Company offers a competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, short or long-term disability, a 401(k) plan and life insurance.
The Programmer/Analyst will be responsible for designing, testing, implementing, and supporting the company's software applications and data reporting needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as apparent or required by management.
- Analyzes data requests and programmatic challenges and proposes appropriate solutions.
- Monitors all system' s operation and installed software applications for potential problems and performs appropriate corrective actions.
- Writes, reviews, and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, installation, changes, and corrections.
- Performs basic hardware maintenance for all systems and attached peripherals, including printers. Engages service technicians when required.
- Responsible for continuous process improvements, including updating, automating, and/or stabilizing software applications.
- Designs, implements, improves, and monitors nightly, weekly, monthly, and yearly data maintenance applications, ensuring security and accurate company data.
- Provides technical support by responding to inquiries from other employees regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs.
- Trains end users or technical support staff to use ERP and CRM system programs.
- Supports the company's Computer Operator when required by performing selected duties, including: distributing company reports and files, managing system back-ups, data entry, picking and invoicing customer orders, and documenting procedures.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.