Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career while working with an extraordinary team? At Merakey, we put heart and soul into everything we do. We are seeking a Full Time Program Administrator to join our team at our program in Carmichael, CA.
Our Program Administrator will supervise all Lead Direct Support Professionals and Direct Support Professionals. You will assist with the planning and scheduling of activities for individuals in the home and the community and assist the Program Director with the management of individual funds including requests, expenditures, receipts, reconciliation, and record keeping. You will also ensure that individual goals and behavior programs are implemented and documented as written.
This position follows a schedule of 40 hours per week and may require weekends.
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more!
To fill out an on-line application: www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition number: 73929
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve. Merakey strictly follows a zero-tolerance policy for abuse.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Must have a verifiable/High School Diploma/G.E.D. Bachelor's degree in human services or related field preferred.
• At least one (1) year supervisory experience in a group home or residential setting.
• Must have at least two (2) years of verifiable experience working with I/DD, MH, or BH individuals in an adolescent group home or residential setting.
• Dual Diagnose experience preferred.
• A valid driver's license is required.
• Required to complete a DSP 1 certification, within 1 year of hired date.
• Required to complete a DSP 2 certification within 1 year of hired date.
• Required to complete an RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) certification within 2 months of hired date.
• Adult Residential Facility (ARF) certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled