We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
We are seeking a hardworking Professional Services Consultant to join our Professional Services team, which is a part of our Success organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best consulting minds, who bring industry experience and work management prowess. As a Consultant, you will play a role in crafting our customer's experience and paving the way for their success.
As part of our Client Success organization, you play a key role in sustaining our core values which make working at Citrix fun, results-oriented, and a place for career-defining work:
- Leading customer engagements and participating in larger customer rollouts.
- Driving end-to-end customer onboarding, including the Discovery, Design, Configuration, Rollout, and Adoption Monitoring for these engagements.
- Supporting the sales team with prioritizing services work and communicating the value of our Citrix products (Wrike) and the product services offerings.
- Supervising and maintaining accurate client records and breakthroughs using Salesforce, and systems.
- Managing the completion of customer engagements while achieving critical success metrics.
- Advocating for the customer and assisting in the prioritization of product features
- Collaborating with Product team and other partners to identify short-term solutions to issues/requests and influence Citrix product roadmap.
- Ensuring smooth hand-offs before and after professional services engagements by working closely with internal cross-functional teams
- Assisting junior members of the team.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience; or Master's degree with 3 years; or Ph.D. with proven experience.
#LI-AP3What you're looking for:
- Ability to suggest and guide customers on project methodologies (Agile, PMI, Lean, etc.)
- Ability to quickly understand customer's sophisticated processes and needs, and assist them in defining clear goals, to ensure a successful implementation of Citrix products (Wrike)
- Broad expertise in several industries and the customer needs associated with those industries
- Willingness to dive into technical discussions as needed and a desire to learn new technologies including Wrike and the solutions with which it integrates
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Effective communication across all levels of an organization, particularly executive stakeholders
- Ability to lead difficult audiences and complex client relationships
- Ability to independently navigate and recommend guidance on a customer's change management challenges.
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership of work
- Outstanding personal organization and time management skills
- Customer-centric, energetic person with developed consulting skill set
- Strong interpersonal skills: positive, engaging, friendly, empathetic, tactful and level-headed under pressure and in difficult situations.
- Possess qualities that make a good Citirix candidate:
- Critical thinker, generally curious - a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player; tendency to put others first
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
- Formal certifications in project management methodologies (PMP, Agile, etc.)
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Broad understanding of and ability to apply change management principles
- Detailed expertise in one industry or in critical customer segments such as Marketing/Creative, IT, Professional Services, PMO
- Ability to identify and build growth opportunities within customer accounts.
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.