Plant Name: Leominster - 108096
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR 3rd shift MACHINE OPERATORS and MATERIAL HANDLERS IN OUR LEOMINSTER, MA, PLANT!
Hello there, and thank you for stopping to read this newly updated job posting!!
Are you a night owl, or do you find that your energy is on at night? Then why not consider a full time operator position from 11pm to 7am, Monday through Friday?
Why should you consider working with Mauser?
Well, here are just a few great reasons: Pay rates starting at $18.00 per hour, PLUS shift differentials!
- Full benefits programs including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and other insurances available.
- 401k plan with employer matching, tuition assistance programs, paid time off, etc.
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Shift Differential
- On the job training
- Opportunities to move up the ladder into supervisor roles, once requirements are met.
- And plenty of overtime available!
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.Position Summary:
Support plant production needs for daily operation, changeovers, and outbound shipments. Primarily responsible for assisting in packaging of product of internal and external use, and assisting in changeover with other production teammates.Responsibilities:
- Performs all assignments in accordance with safety specifications, instructions, and requirements
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within required time
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned space
- Reports all production waste to Production Lead or Supervisor
- Responsible for safety and quality throughout production
- Responsible for notifying a Production Lead or Supervisor when they step off the line to ensure safety and quality standards are maintained
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor or Manager
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understand plant safety guidelines and pass all required safety training
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions
- Troubleshoot problems and report issues
- Must work well in team environment
- Ability to be on feet up to 8-12 hours per shift
- Use of hands and fingers to perform job function
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
This job has expired.