This job has expired.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
* Responsible for reading work orders, verifying materials and specification of product.
* Responsible for the safe operation of all equipment
* Responsible for feeding materials in to semi-automated machines
* Must be able to inspect materials (raw and finished goods) for quality defects
* Responsible for using quality gauges to verify materials are confirming to specifications
* Must be willing to participate in continuous improvement and safety related activities within the plant
* Accepts all work assignments and is responsible for their scheduled completion.
* Responsible for keeping work area clean, organized and safe at all times.
* Responsible for knowing and obeying all company and departmental safety rules.
* Responsible for reporting immediately to their supervisor any unsafe condition or recommendations on improvements in safety conditions.
* Responsible for aiding in own self-development by being available and receptive to all training made available by the company.
* Responsible for keeping own immediate work area in a neat and orderly condition to ensure safety of self and co-workers. Will report any unsafe conditions and/or practices to the appropriate supervisor and Human Resources. Will immediately correct any unsafe conditions as the best of own ability.
The position of Packer packages product, such as plastic lids, deli wedges and specialty food containers.