It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Job Title: Packager
Essential duties: See below
- Operate drum filling machines to package various oils and chemicals into the appropriate containers and assure that proper fill requirements are met.
- Operate drum filling machines, hoses, pumps, and meters as needed to flush kettles and totes.
- Ensure that proper flushing techniques are met and that product is flushed into the correct containers.
- Ensure that correct and legible product coding requirements are met.
- Ensure that cleanliness standards are maintained by inspecting all empty containers before filling. The interior of totes and other specified containers will be dried by hand before filling.
- Move empty and full containers from one location to another using body, pallet jack, dolly, and/or forklift. Containers will be located inside the plant, outside, on truck trailers, and other buildings.
- Maintain expected cleanliness levels at work station and perform various duties throughout the plant and truck bay, including but not limited to: sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, emptying trash receptacles.
- Operate forklift throughout the day.
- Must be able to lift, move, lower and shift up to 75 pounds when needed, and stand, bend, lift and walk for extended periods of time.
- Perform simple math functions.
- Communicate any production or mechanical malfunctions to supervisor.
- Perform additional duties as needed or requested by a supervisor.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.