At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How you will make contributions that matter...
The Production Coordinator role provides analysis of the Production Execution transactions that occur on the shop floor and to close process orders in near real time. Additionally, acts as liaison between operators and supervisors during shift to analyze opportunities for operational efficiency.
- Review open process orders by running various reports through SAP.
- Ensure the correct system goods issue (GI) and documentation of ingredients and raw materials
- Ensure correct system goods receipt (GR) and documentation of output materials
- Work with stakeholders to track-down and rectify entry errors.
- Ensure packaging and other non-batch managed materials are correctly backflushed through each process order.
- Conduct post-processing of faulty goods movements (backflush errors). Communicate errors to logistics.
- Once all movements are confirmed, corrected and balanced, close appropriate process order.
- Create cycle counts of ZMIL and ZSFG materials as directed.
- Assists with planning and scheduling daily operations of the plant to make the most efficient and effective use of personnel and equipment in producing the desires quality and quantity of products.
- Recommends changes to manufacturing procedures when necessary to maintain product specifications, minimize waste, improve efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
- Verifies that all products meet specifications and quality standards before shipment to the customer.
- Reviews equipment, process checklists and reports for accuracy and compliance with operating standards and takes action to correct any deficiencies.
- Maintains neat, orderly and clean plant facilities, work areas and equipment to conform with safety, quality and sanitary standards.
- Actively participates in company safety program by enforcing compliance with all safety rules and regulations and takes prompt corrective action concerning any potential safety hazard.
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Works effectively with plant Supervision, USDA, State and other agency inspectors.
You are best suited for the role if you...
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Associate degree preferred.
- Mechanical/analytical abilities and understanding of the production process.
- Ability to gain proficiency in computer operation in programs such as Excel and SAP.
- Experience with transaction codes (preferred): COGI, COR2, COR3, COR6N, COOISPI, MIGO, MMBE, MB-51, MI01, MI04
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Demonstrated work history.
- Demonstrated good attendance is a must.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Competitive Salary with incentive potential.
- Full range of group benefits
- Group retirement plan with employer contribution and ESOP.
- Continuous development with growth opportunities
- Saputo fully supports employment equity. We strive to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.