The mission of Business Messaging is to be the primary way that people and businesses communicate by enabling valuable conversations between people and businesses across WhatsApp, Instagram and Messenger.We're looking for an experienced Business Product Marketer to join our growing product development business product marketing team ("BPM-Dev"). You will be responsible for bringing in market insights, influencing product strategies, driving holistic go-to-market strategies to land and drive awareness and adoption of our products, and working cross-functionally up/down/across with partners throughout the company. If you are a strategic marketer who is a self-starter, analytical, and excel at leading complex projects especially in 0-1, fast-paced environments, then we'd like to connect with you.
Product Marketing Manager, Business Messaging Platforms Responsibilities:
- Influence and shape product strategies and roadmap based on market insights and experience
- Lead development of target audiences, and positioning and narratives to support those audiences based on data and insights.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies including positioning, pricing, promotions, measurement, asset development and integrated planning with cross-functional partners.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders across product and GTM teams to drive awareness, adoption and retention of our solutions.
- Independently navigate a variety of internal and external stakeholders to influence, align, and drive execution.
- Effectively communicate up and across the organization.
- Independently execute with agility to evolve with business needs
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years of experience working in Product Marketing, or related industry experience.
- Proven communication and cross-functional leadership
- Experience in B2B GTM Marketing
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today-beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
This job has expired.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.