At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager - Risk and Identity to join our Innovation team here at Optiv. This position will report to the CTO and will partner closely with service practice leaders, marketing, enablement, demand teams, and our customers.
As a Product Manager for Risk and Identity, you own the customer promise, managing the success and profitability of new and existing products and services end-to-end, from ideation to launch. You will use empirical data to help prioritize the features we invest in and provide transparency into the roadmap.
What you get to do in this role:
Qualifications for success:
- Own the product vision and maintain the roadmap for your service offering
- Maintain a strategic focus on market segmentation, customer jobs to be done and driving strong user adoption
- Own the product business case and assist with analyzing market trends to identify new business opportunities
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from ideation to launch
- Define, document and prioritize requirements based on market research and customer feedback
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, UX and other cross-functional teams to align business strategy and support growth
- Determine product metrics for success including financial and customer engagement metrics and drive continuous results
- Influence key stakeholders across our organization to align intent and prioritization
- Work closely with your product marketing counterpart to develop and execute a company-wide go-to-market plan
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist, communicating product vision, roadmap for your product offering to sales, marketing, partners and customers.
With Optiv you can expect:
- 7 or more years of Information Security experience are required.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a Risk or Identity team or key products from one of these technology domains: Identity Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Identity Governance, Data Governance, CASB, Risk and Controls, Compliance or Regulatory Programs.
- You have a strong bias for action and thrive in a continually changing, fast-paced environment.
- You lead with integrity, create trustworthy internal and external connections, and truly value being part of a difference-making team.
- You empathize with our buyers and feel compelled to create innovative solutions that address their jobs to be done.
- You have a unique blend of business and technical depth; you have the big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You're first in line to tackle complex problems but don't mind asking help if need be.
- Project management skills required; must possess the ability to lead a project from conception to implementation.
- Bachelor's degree desired but not mandatory; Pragmatic Product Management certification is desirable
- Certification in Security/Networking such as CISSP, CISA, or other security-specific vendors/product certifications is not required but desirable.
- Can travel up to 20%, when conditions allow
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.