The Sales Leader for Private Client Services oversees new client acquisition process and ensures achievement of new business goals for assigned team of Business Development Executives (producers) and Sales & Risk Consultants, based out of New England.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Oversees the new client acquisition process including risk consulting, discovery, Personal Risk Management review development, delivery and implementation, plus successful transition to the Client Advisory team.
- Manages and updates new business funnel and forecast ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Oversees client entry inCRM to ensure accuracy and compliance with processes.
- Assists Business Development Executives and Sales & Risk Consultants with new and existing referral source and prospect development.
- Sales Leader is also responsible for achieving a personal revenue goal in addition to coaching the sales team to achieve the overall territory revenue goal.
We will Count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnerships
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential) and full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
What you Need to Have:
- Act as key contact and relationship manager with top Centers of Influence (COI) partners in the territory.
- Ensures timely response from the team relative to key COI partner referrals; manages Salesforce referrals and distribution to the team members and manages any escalations as necessary.
- Supports client service strategy and collaborates with National Client Solutions.
- Partners with appropriate Client Advisor Manager to determine Client Advisor new business assignments.
- Collaborates with Zone Leader and National Sales Leader to develop and implement sales strategies. Develops and maintains local carrier relationships.
- Develops, trains and coaches staff to ensure performance standards are met.
- Reviews audit results and coaching the sales staff on any deficiencies in processing or improvements necessary. Monitors trends and ensures quality goals are met or exceeded on a quarterly basis.
What Makes You Stand Out?
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Sales with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
- Possesses excellent and proven business skills with emphasis in organizational selling
- Demonstrates sales aptitude, communication skills, building and maintaining relationships, coordinating others, business acumen, strategic reasoning and a results focus
- Possesses fundamental knowledge of office databases and company sanctioned sales technology tools
- P&C insurance license required
Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States through four primary business lines: Business Insurance, Employee Health & Benefits, Private Client Services (PCS) and Retirement Services. MMA has over 8,000 employees in nearly 120 locations, with access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh McLennan (MMC) parent company banner. Sister companies include Marsh, Mercer, Oliver Wyman and Guy Carpenter amongst others.
Private Client Services - National is part of a broader MMA PCS platform that includes a national footprint of over 100 local offices and a team of more than 850 experienced professionals. PCS - National, previously known as Marsh PCS, is a pioneer in the high net worth insurance space. Established as a dedicated practice of Marsh in 1980, PCS is a rapidly growing 330+ colleague organization under Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA).The leader of PCS - National serves as the overall Practice Leader for MMA PCS as well.
Today, we hold the largest share of premium in the high net worth personal lines insurance market space yet we are far from satisfied. In fact, we have the growth mind-set and agility of a startup and are seeking to add to our industry leading team. If you are talented, smart and driven and looking to join a team that values creativity, diversity and imagining the art of the possible, come check us out. We are determined to redefine the colleague and client experience in the HNW space as we leap into the future. Come help us Make Extraordinary Possible!
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
This job has expired.