At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
The Practice Manager is responsible for technical leadership and personnel management of a service delivery practice area within one of the consulting services divisions. The Practice Manager ensures that appropriate methodologies are in place, current and enforced for the execution of the services aligned under the practice division. The Practice Manager also provides delivery quality oversight from a technical and leadership perspective to include enforcement of the defined methodologies as well as preliminary deliverable review to ensure content is appropriate, comprehensive and addresses the requirements of the project.
How you'll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- The Practice Manager is responsible for technical leadership and personnel management of a service delivery practice area within Optiv's Enterprise Incident Management team. The Practice Manager ensures that appropriate methodologies are in place, current and enforced for the execution of the services aligned to Digital Forensics and Incident Response. The Practice Manager also provides delivery quality oversight from a technical and leadership perspective to include enforcement of the defined methodologies as well as preliminary deliverable review to ensure content is appropriate, comprehensive and addresses the requirements of the project.
- How you will make an impact:
- Be responsible for both delivery oversight on projects and for development of resources under your supervision. You will be responsible for mentoring, managing and defining the career goals and path of each individual consultant.
- Build and consistently improve delivery standard operating procedures or methodologies (e.g., document templates, best practices, and sales support tools). You will work with the Practice Director to maintain practice strategy, vendor support, engineering, training, and product marketing.
- You will be expected to work closely with the EIM PMO to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with high quality of delivery.
- Provide leadership and vision for the practice that includes a mix of forensics and incident response solutions. Hire, manage, evaluate, and develop consulting resources within Enterprise Incident Management.
- Ensure high quality of project delivery. Maintain a billable utilization rate in alignment with Practice guidelines by providing consulting and oversight value to clients. Work closely with clients during the project lifecycle.
- Assist with business development activities and pursuits to continue to build and expand the incident response business. This will include assistance with supporting pursuit collateral, presenting to potential customers, RFP development, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of rapid Digital Forensics and Incident Response at scale concepts, as well as Cyber Threat Intelligence
- 5+ years of information security and/or professional services experience
- 3+ years of professional services leadership experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter with strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
- Experience leading teams of 5 or more
- Experience delivering and leading professional services engagements
- Operational experience building consulting offerings and taking them to market
- Understanding of current cyber security trends, threats, and pressures experienced by customer security leaders
- Strong desire to grow and mentor individuals both within and outside of the EIM practice
- Prior incident response consulting experience desired
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.