Job ID: 423628
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Job Description Summary
The Plasma Operator will set up and operate the plasma cutting table.
- Perform a variety of duties including grinding, deburring, cleaning parts, cutting and removal of scrap
- Operate plasma table in safe manner
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Perform routine maintenance on the machinery
- Complete quality control paperwork
- Perform quality checks
- Other duties assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.Required Skills
- High school diploma/equivalent or at least one month of related experience
- Ability to review and understand operator instructions
- Ability to read a tape measure and caliper
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
What CRH Offers You
- Lifting up to 40 lbs
- Intermittent bending, lifting, stooping, reaching, walking, and squatting
- Standing for long periods of time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Leviat, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 25, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
San Antonio Job Segment:
Construction, Equipment Operator, Industrial, Machinist, Engineering, Manufacturing