Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Description: We are currently seeking a Plant Manager
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Responsible for performance in meeting the company's operational goals relating to Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People.
- Plan, assign, and direct work within plant through local leadership team to ensure that product is produced at the lowest possible cost consistent with established specifications for quality and quantity.
- Develop and maintain a positive, productive relationship with leadership team, coordinating plant goals and objectives with procurement, sales, distribution, maintenance, quality control, and human resources to obtain optimum production, utilization of manpower and equipment, and fulfillment of customer orders.
- Implement recommended and required policies, procedures, techniques, facilities, production plans, and any other matter relative to the effective operation of the plant and company.
- Provide resources and guidance to all employees as it relates to the plant operation.
- Manage inventory and product loss control processes, ensuring quality of product is consistent with desired design and Company image and that quality standards are met.
- Prepare capital and operating budgets and implement cost control measures.
- Develop, prioritize, and execute capital improvement projects within the facility.
- Ensure compliance with company, local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations.
- Implement and drive process consistency and cross functional collaboration utilizing Continuous Improvement methodology that results in process improvement and cost saving initiatives.
- Build a high achieving production team capable of sustaining the company's profitability, goals, and vision.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 8 years significant, direct, and practical Plant Management experience in food/beverage, consumer products, or manufacturing industry required
- Experience working with and implementing LEAN manufacturing principles, highly preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex sets of data and make business recommendations based on analysis.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with capital and working budgets, P&L, regulatory body compliance, and manufacturing operations required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and in a variety of cultures.
- Must be able to work in a wet and/or humid environment.
- Occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals will occur.
- Exposure to nut allergens.
- Bi-lingual skills may be beneficial based on business necessity
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com