Come join our awesome team as a PRN Physical Therapist at Gulf Coast Village. We are offering generous 'refer a friend' bonus! Earn up to $2,000!
The Preserve is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
PRN Physical Therapist Job Highlights:
About the job:
- Generous "refer a friend" bonus, up to $2,000
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
Plan and provides physical therapy services to residents in accordance with the Plan of Care and community policies and procedures. The Physical Therapist performs functions which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and skill based upon the principles of psychological, biological and social services and must be able to make judgments accordingly.Essentials:
- Performs physical therapy assessments, diagnostic tests, skilled procedures, and ongoing evaluation for residents who are receiving services under a medically approved Plan of Care.
- Implements teaching appropriate to the resident's needs and within the context of his/her environment and value system.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the ongoing quality improvement process.
- Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for residents and coworkers.
- Supervises applicable team members.
- Supervision of physical therapist assistants as directed and according to department policy.
- Evaluates employee performance and provides timely reviews as delegated.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Current License to practice as a Physical Therapist in the state of Florida.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as a Physical Therapist.
- CPR certified.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in the principles and practices of physical therapy.
- Ability to pass drug, criminal and employment screenings.
Take pride in helping others and join us today!
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Able to meet the PRN Staffing Agreement requirements
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
This job has expired.