IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR DAY SHIFT NURSES
HomePointe HealthCare provides comprehensive nursing care to the most critical infants, children and young adults. Our nurses support families and caregivers in managing their child's complex healthcare needs in the comforts of their home. At HomePointe, our RN's and LPN's appreciate the freedom to work independently, free from the limitations of a large hospital or long term care facility.
HomePointe HealthCare is currently hiring full-time and part time Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team and make a difference in the life of a child. We are offering up to $32.00 per hour for RN's and up to $23.00 per hour for LPN's.
Other nearby locations include: Valparaiso, Portage, Merrillville, Crown Point
- Provides professional nursing care as defined in the nurse practice act and under the direction of a Clinical Care Manager.
- Communicates appropriate status/condition changes to the RN Clinical Care Manager or designated RN.
- Provides skilled nursing care for clients as directed by the RN Clinical Care Manager.
- Follows the Plan of Care and Nursing Care Plans established by the physician and RN.
- Recognizes and reports changes in client condition to the RN Clinical Care Manager and physician, as directed.
- Communicates information on a timely basis, consistent with Agency policy, and urgency of the situation. Communicates verbally, as needed, and through complete and accurate documentation in the clinical record.
- Take verbal orders by a physician or qualified medical personnel and record. This will be followed by a co-signature from the Clinical Care Manager or designated RN scheduling
Additional Full-Time Benefits:
- One to One Nurse to Child Ratio
- Self/Flexible Scheduling
- No Mandatory 12 Hours Shifts
- Work Independently
- Homecare Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Health, Dental, vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Other Optional Benefits Offered
- Valid Indiana Nursing License
- Pass a Thorough Background Check
- Pass a Drug Test
If interested, please apply at: http://www.BenchmarkHS.com
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This job has expired.