New PDM Practice Lead role available that is FULLY REMOTE. Offering competitive pay. For immediate response, email resume to email@example.com.
Title: PDM Practice Lead
Type: Direct Hire
Hours: M-F Regular business hours
- 5+ years' experience on relevant areas Provider Data Management (Rostering, Credentialing, Data validation, Provider directory maintenance).
- SME and thought leader of the market, competition, trends etc.
- Experience working on a technology (automation, product development) is a plus
- Possess commercial acumen
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for the sales and client services teams
- Effective communicator: can take complex ideas and communicate them effectively internally, externally and using
- Leader that is self-motivated, innovative team player with the energy, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve success.
Tech-enabled BPM services provider. Providing a broad spectrum of transformational services to enable our clients provide efficient and high-quality care across the Healthcare system. We interact with members and patients to deliver evidenced-based, timely, preventative, personalized, cost-effective, and whole-person care that improves health, value, and quality of life. Responsibilities
- Develop New PDM products and services
- Improving existing services, delivery excellence and value to existing clients
- Accountable for Conceptualizing, Partnering, and Delivering new line of PDM products and services.
- Execute the Vision/Drive the Road Map for PDM as a Product/ Service
- Works with key stakeholders to execute the long-term vision and develop the roadmap for a differentiated and competitive offering in the marketplace.
- Managing the Global PDM Practice as a whole and the delivery of its projects & strategic initiatives(Design, Implement and Changes).
- Providing direction to Business for strategic participation and implementation
- Support the overall business strategy for the function and govern the same across geos along with other Business Leaders. Works with finance and sales to manage and adjust pricing based on market conditions and profitability goals.
- Works across the organization to champion the product and find ways in which the business can bring value to a broader audience.
- Works with the Training Dept, marketing, departmental heads, managers, HR, and stakeholders
- Implement PDM best practices in training and development activities.
You made it this far so you must at least be curious. Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss additional details or other permanent roles. Eric DeLucaPerm Recruiter | The Judge GroupEDeLuca@judge.com | 215-630-1312Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com