We are searching for a Payroll Manager to join our team in Columbus, OH. Become a part of our growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career with IBP!
Start a new career with Installed Building Products. IBP is the second largest insulation installer serving the U.S. residential new construction market. Located in over 175 locations across the continental U.S, our values have remained the same-providing the exceptional service and attention of a small business, while integrating the skills and experience that only a national organization can offer. Although installing insulation is our niche, IBP is also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware.
IBP offers the following benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package including, medical & prescription, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, short and long-term disability, life, accident, and critical illness
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Free Parking
- Onsite Workout Facility
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
supervises and coordinates activities of team engaged in the analysis, processing and gross to net calculations of payroll. Accountable for compliance with legislative requirements, policies and procedures, accurate payroll and providing a high level of service. Serves as the subject matter expert and resource for the team, branches and cross functional partners.
- Manage day to day run functions of payroll team to ensure accurate and timely processing
- Responsible for all compliance, including completion of quarterly and annual tax filings
- Responsible for development of team and individual team members, including training
- Ensures team provides high level of customer service
- Handle customer and business service escalations within department.
- Researches, analyzes and responds to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures
- Partners with HRIS team to contribute and drive projects and system enhancements
- Responsible for development of new procedures and policies related to payroll operations; identifies training issues and/or problem prone processes to ensure optimal efficiency and error-free operations.
- Participate in merger and acquisition activity
- Other duties as assigned.
*Position requires a Background check, drug Test and Motor Vehicle Report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- 5-10 years related payroll experience; 3 years supervisory experience, CPP or CPM designation preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Accounting or Business Administration
- Excellent organization and communications skills.
- Familiarity with computer-generated payroll and accounting reports, wage and hour law, and various state tax forms and regulations.
- Ability to research, formulate, and implement solutions where required.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience with Ultipro, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to drive a car and lift light to moderate weight.
- Works in an office environment.
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.