Exmark is now hiring Paint Applicators. Our team is growing, and you can be a part of it. We build outdoor power equipment in a fast-paced, team environment.
Starting Pay: $19.25/hour plus a $2/hour shift differential for 2nd or 3rd Shift
Sign On Bonus: $2,500
2nd Shift Hours: 2:00pm-10:00pm
3rd Shift Hours: 10:00pm-6:00am
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
BENEFITS: Employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following their hire date.
- Moves switches and dials to start flow current, and activate conveyor and paint spraying equipment.
- Turns valves and observes gauges to set pressure, and control flow of paint to each spray station.
- Readjusts pressure valves to control direction and pattern of spray to correct flaws in coating.
- Cleans paint from ceiling and walls of booth, conveyor hooks or grid, and from disks, cones,spray heads and hoses.
- Other housekeeping as required.
- Performs visual checks of quality of parts going through paint booths.
- Maintains respirators according toExmark'srespiratory program.
- Performs periodic maintenance and minor repairs as needed.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment in accordance with 5S standards.
- Continually strives to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Occasionally assists with loading or unloading of parts.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- and more!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.