The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) proudly provides the highest quality integrated care for over 800,000 members in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. We invite applications for a specialist in Orthopedic Surgeon, Total Joints at our Largo and Capitol Hill Medical Centers.
In collaboration with the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, we provide high-quality, patient-centered health care. Through this partnership, our physicians are part of an industry-leading health care delivery model, having access to advanced technological tools and receiving comprehensive practice support.
MAPMG physicians are salaried, without the pressures of alternative payment models or fee-for-services. Our members have easy access to specialists and medical records, thus allowing you to treat the whole patient.
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Eligible Orthopedic Surgery
- Currently licensed or able to obtain licenses in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction required
We Provide You:
- Practice patient-centered, culturally competent medical care
- Communicate thoughtfully (listen, educate, advocate)
- Lead with integrity
- Value teamwork
- Are transparent and honest
- Go “above and beyond” for their patients
Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity:
- Nationally competitive annual salaries with no stressful RVUs
- Clear pathway for physicians to become shareholders
- Comprehensive benefits include 100% employer-funded medical and dental insurance premiums, a pension plan and 401(k), life insurance and paid annual leave including paid holidays
- Complete professional liability coverage including malpractice insurance provided at no cost, 100% reimbursement for obtaining and maintaining board certification, continuing medical education reimbursement, and in-house CME opportunities
- Clinical support team
- A concierge service that works directly with you to apply for all required state, CDS, and DEA licenses
MAPMG continuously works to identify and mitigate healthcare inequities, and that starts with providing an inclusive, supportive environment for our physicians. We encourage applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin who value diversity and will commit to practicing culturally competent healthcare.
This job has expired.