Job Duties & Responsibilities*:(6-8bullet points of responsibilities conductedon a regular basis)
- Participate in all daily pre-shiftErgonomic stretches and Kickoff Meetings.
- Unloads and processes plastic coils or reels from extrusion lines.
- Assist Techniciansand Shift leadin start-up of lines as required.
- Determines between good product and scrap by interpreting basic test results using visual work instructions.
- Follow 5s standards for storage and labeling of conforming, non-conforming,and scrap product in all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Ensure product quality by conducting inspections as required with theuse of micrometers, calipers, microscope and comparator.
- Perform additional product tests, which may include use of water and burst test equipment.
- Record inspection data manually or in electronic format.
- Ensure next shift has empty hubs to support per 5's standards at end of shift.
- Monitors line supply systems to ensure packaging for continuous production.
- Accurately completes standardized production forms as applicable.
- Participate onproductionchangeovers using SMED techniques.
- Suggest opportunities for improvementin theproduction area.
- Maintainhigh level ofcleanliness and order throughoutthe workstationsaccording to5s standards.
- Practice all Health andSafety procedures, policies and practices.
- Other duties may be assigned and not all duties listed might be assigned.
(Indicate requirements/desired that are job-related and consistent with businessnecessity,e.g. Education & Certifications, experience, knowledge,skills &competencies/job dimensions of working relationships.)
- High school diploma/GEDrequired
- Proficient in the English language
- Minimum 2-3 years related operator experienceis preferred.
Other Job-Related Components:
- Must be able to communicate effectively with lead, technician and quality assurance personnel.
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions.
- Capacity to work independently as well as within a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
(e.g., Physical demands, working conditions, travel)
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. When performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand up to 12 hours a day, use hand to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, pull, kneel, crouch or crawl up. The employee must be able to lift 25 pounds and frequently lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.