DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
Provides operations oversight including safety, environmental, gathering system operations, pipeline operations, pipeline integrity, computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) efforts, training and mentoring, budgeting and forecasting, managing employee development, interacting with customers, and building producer relations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Supervises operations personnel by planning and scheduling work, providing work direction, performance feedback and training
- Serves as liaison between the asset, environmental compliance, and permitting personnel as well as various state and federal agencies ensuring the asset remains in compliance with all requirements
- Serves as a resource for compliance activities across the asset
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with land-owners with whom the company has right-of-way access for pipe and other equipment
- Coordinates with Commercial and Engineering teams providing input and ideas on projects related to gas acquisition opportunities and ongoing expansion projects
- Works with Operations, Engineering, Health and Safety, and Environmental Compliance and Permitting on design reviews, preconstruction items, Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), Management of Change (MOC), and Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR) to ensure facilities are constructed and operated per permit requirements
- Reviews and analyzes various operating data from SCADA to monitor compliance with our air permits, SPCC Plans and Storm Water permits
- Improves reliability and efficiency while reducing risk and striving for operational excellence
- Handles and manages asset budgets
- Fulfills people leader responsibilities including hiring, staffing and firing decisions, employee training and development, performance evaluation and issue remediation, and budget planning and control as well as creating a culture of respect where diversity and inclusiveness are valued
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years related experience is required although employees typically have 7-10 years; oil and gas industry experience preferred
- No minimum years of supervisory experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years related experience with gas gathering and compression maintenance as well as operating experience
- A valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- Willing to work overtime and handle call-outs
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- Occasional travel will be required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
Ops Management / Full-timeJob Posting:
Aug 2, 2022, 10:53:50 AM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.