Description: Our client is currently seeking a NETWORK PLANNING ENGINEER II
Job Title: Network Planning Engineer
Job type: Contract
Location: Work from home (MST /CO timezone)
Duration: 12 Months
This is a position within the 911 Planning team and will be responsible for various aspects of planning and managing the 911 network, including network design, installation and modification. Experience as a 911 planner or voice network planner is preferred. Attention to detail and extremely high-quality work is essential.
• Comprehensive understanding of 911 network architecture, along with experience interpreting complex network designs and devising diverse 911 networks
• Strong attention to detail, with an intense focus on quality
• Comprehensive understanding and experience planning and project managing the installation and modification of TDM and SIP circuits
• Proven track record as adept and effective project manager, including the ability to influence and execute on cost savings and time sensitive projects, despite internal and external challenges
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to interpret and solve for ambiguous situations
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects while consistently maintaining high work quality
• Strong data/economic analysis and decision-making skills
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!