At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Responsible for direct customer communication, working closely with other central operations technical teams and customer service teams. Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders from many different teams and technical backgrounds. Assists with the builds and support of LAN and WLAN network infrastructure including the configuration and upkeep of firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless systems.
How You'll Make An Impact:
Qualifications For Success:
- Build and support AV configurations as needed Assist with weekly and monthly maintenance activities when required Assist in monitoring and troubleshooting evolving complex environments. Participate in rotating on-call schedule including after-hours support as needed. Shadows with senior team members to expand skill set as opportunities arise. Other duties as assigned.
- Please note - This is not a remote position.
- A.A. or A.S. in a technical field or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network
- CTS Certification
- CCNA, JNCIA, and Network +, Certifications a Plus
- Infrastructure devices, including: firewalls, routers, switches and wireless access points/controllers.
- 2+ years expertise in implementing Audio Visual as a Field Engineer or Tech
- Understanding of routing protocols and related technologies including NAT, IPSEC, BGP.
- Understanding of data-link protocols and related technologies including VLANs and subnetting.
- Experience with SNMP and monitoring platforms.
- Familiarity with the following platforms/solution sets:
- Crestron AV Systems
- Zoom and/or Teams Rooms
- Fourwinds Digital Signage
- Structured Cabling and Rack
- Juniper EX and QFX Series switches
- Juniper SRX and MX Series Routers
- Working Knowledge/Practical Skills:
- MS office Applications, Visio, Excel, Word
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, OSX
- Knowledge of data communication concepts and technologies.
- Strong network problem isolation and resolutions skills.
- Ability to lead and direct vendors to assist them in their efforts.
- Work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies.
- Strong time management and organization.
With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
This job has expired.