ADP is hiring a NAS Implementation Specialist II. In this position you will work as part of team to ensure client satisfaction and retention by providing hands on implementation services through effective configuration, installation and conversion of ADP products.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for conducting data gathering exercise to determine requirements of new or existing clients.
- Participation in project plan efforts that include:
- Product configuration
- Functional design guidance
- Analysis of system interface requirements and/or custom reporting
- Participates in accurate and timely installation/conversion of ADP products, including:
- Data conversion
- Hand off to appropriate departments after implementation
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has expired.
- 1 to 3 Years of Directly Related Experience