CUMULUS MEDIA | MELBOURNE, FL in a related digital or broadcast field. The role of the Multi Media Account Manager is to maximize revenue opportunities by assisting our multi-platform sales team with the sales and execution of complementary digital products under the Cumulus C-Suite umbrella as well as the market's/stations' own assets (email, website, app, streaming, podcasts, video and social).
CUMULUS | MELBOURNE, FL has three FM stations in the Melbourne, FL metro area: Country station NASH-FM 102.7; Top 40 107.1 WAOA-FM; Classic Rock WROK-FM. In addition, we have one AM station, 1560 The Fan. We strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers. Melbourne Florida and Brevard County is the largest county in the state, 70 miles along I-95 north and south. Its communities include Palm Bay, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Viera, Cocoa and Cocoa Beach, Port Canaveral, Cape Canaveral and Titusville. The space coast and our stations are a short drive to Orlando, Daytona Beach and West Palm. We launch rockets and ride the waves. It's summer all year and our stations, programming and promotions reflect that.
This individual will integrate digital products and services into our robust radio asset offerings and identify innovative ways to meet the marketing needs of new and existing clients. This is a leadership position and will be responsible for collaboratively working with the market's overall sales and market leadership, coaching fellow sales team members on effectively selling our suite of digital products.
- Resident expert in all digital products offered by Cumulus including app products in the C-Suite as well as display and mobile ad positions, pre-roll video, social media, podcasting and in-stream audio ads
- Act as primary liaison with all market selected third-party vendors (e.g. email and ad targeting vendors) for sending and fulfilling orders, RFP's
- Train and coach AE's on digital advertising tactics and products - as well as work with vendors to fulfill client needs
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop and execute digital packages and solutions
- Measure, grow and exceed digital sales and market share goals
- Assist in the preparation, creation and execution of compelling presentations to clients alongside of the market's AEs
- Strategize on and execute multi-market digital campaigns as directed by their sales leadership
- Analyze and provide necessary sales reports, market analysis and identify growth opportunities for digital assets
- Ability to develop, demonstrate and train people in digital products and sales strategies
- Demonstrate knowledge of selling digital products and applications, including; SEO/SEM, mobile, OTT, social media, reputation management, targeted ads (geo-fenced, behavioral) and how they work in tandem with radio assets or other traditional media
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly organized with ability to support multiple ad buys at the same time
- Skilled in oral/written communications with the ability to articulate ideas and guidance concisely and professionally.
- Comfortable presenting to a diversified array of prospects/clients
What we offer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Radio and Broadcasting, Communications, Journalism, English or closely related field and (2) years of related experience preferred.
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
- Competitive pay
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit [Link available when viewing the job]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [Link available when viewing the job]CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This job has expired.