Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
- Maintain cultures of immortalized tumor cell lines, primary cell types of various origin (lung, liver, kidney, intestine, pancreas, etc.), and primary immune cells
- Perform in vitro screening assays to assess safety of oligonucleotide-based therapeutics and cell therapies
- Conduct phenotypic characterization of numerous 2D model systems using flow cytometry-based expression assays and generating samples for RNAseq, mass spectrometry, or IHC
- Document experimental methods and findings in electronic laboratory notebook
- Collaborate with investigative toxicologists to make safer medicines
- Master's degree in molecular biology, pharmacology, toxicology, or a related discipline;new PhD candidate is a plus
- Experience with advanced cell culture approaches with cell lines, primary cells, and iPSC derived cells
- Experience with cell-based reporter assays and functional assays, including immune cell cytotoxicity, cytokine release, and proliferation assays
- Experience with flow cytometry is a plus
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment at a pharmaceutical company and/or CRO
- Broad scientific knowledge including pharmacology, toxicology, pathology, physiology and biochemistry
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Authorizationto work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time, working Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
www.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.