At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
- Retrieves samples from the trucks delivering milk to the intake
- Qualifies new patrons and existing patrons when needed
- Receives and loads out cream, whey, skim, and milk
- Completes paperwork for the state as needed
- Unloads and performs CIP on delivery trucks
- Performs Rosa testing (antibiotic)
- Communicates with lab technicians when receiving a positive load
- Completes receiving line set up
- Positions tankers to/from intake bay using the yard horse
- Monitors and adjusts silo quantities and wash intervals to comply with state and federal regulations
- Monitors and communicates segregation of milks
- Monitors and orders yard horse fuel
- Identifies and communicates yard horse malfunctions
- Perform CIP concentration checks and systems monitoring
- Demonstrates initiative, strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills.
- Demonstrates safe and quality conscious work habits and follows all company policies and procedures.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. ( http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector )
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov .
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, p lease visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).