Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Applies the highest quality standard in all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Demonstrates strong client service skills, teamwork, and collaboration
- Proactively plans and multitasks to maximize productivity
- Meets all quality and productivity metrics and demonstrates strong teamwork and collaboration
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Investigations - Complete instrument/equipment failure investigations including impact assessment with appropriate corrective action under minimal supervision.
- Vendor Calibrations - Send instruments/equipment to vendors for calibration and repair; coordinate services on-site; communicate with vendors and service personnel regarding instrumentation issues; write transmittal letters regarding shipments and service required; review vendor equipment certificates for compliance and accuracy.
- Continued Growth - Lean operation, maintenance, calibration, repair, and troubleshooting of instruments/equipment through reading equipment manuals, attendance at internal and external courses, and vendor contact.
- Review and provide technical input on calibration and qualification procedures.
- Validations - Execute testing for change controls and validation protocols; initiate documentation from templates for routine instrument changes and summaries.
- New Technology - Assist with investigation of new technology and instrumentation for the laboratory.Perform repair, troubleshooting, maintenance, calibration, and qualification of advanced pharmaceutical laboratory equipment and instrumentation to meet GMP/GLP requirements
- Administer program for the scheduling and documenting maintenance, calibration, and qualification of laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least one year laboratory instrumentation experience; experience working with tools, diagnostic equipment, and electronic hardware; PC experience required
- Bachelor's degree in physical science (chemistry, physics, etc.); course work in instrumental analysis helpful; instrument repair and troubleshooting helpful
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills; excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail; work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude; learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Portage, MIare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays