As a Member Services Specialist, you will work in a fast-paced environment where you will play an integral role in managing membership data, maintain data integrity, processing medical record requests, while providing superior customer service. As the first point of contact for our patients and teammates, your primary duties will be answering inbound calls and responding to inquiries regarding all aspects of the Everside Health experience.
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America's broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That's why we exist - and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Receive and address daily customer calls & email inquiries in a professional, timely manner, while documenting all activity within the appropriate system(s).
- Respond to legal and transfer of care billing and medical record requests in a timely and efficient manner while remaining HIPPA compliant and protecting our patient's privacy rights.
- Prepare and send copies of billing and medical records that have been authorized to be released.
- Interacts with members verbally and in written form.
- Manage incoming new membership information from various clients and develop processes that will ensure accurate and timely updates to our systems.
- Establish an on-going process to maintain quality data and work closely with colleagues to identify and find solutions for data quality related problems.
- Provide problem resolution for issues related to customer service.
- Manage our medical records request process in strict accordance with HIPAA, while following company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks on time in a fast-changing environment, comfort with, and prior exposure to, ambiguity in a business environment.
- Solid interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company and to foster a positive work environment.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Solid problem-solving skills with the ability to work and think outside-the-box.
- Demonstrated proactive behavior and a "can do" attitude; highly motivated, goal-oriented self-starter.
- Strong communications skills including ability to listen effectively to customers to gain understanding of client/patient needs and ability to communicate information clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated customer service, problem solving and analytical experience.
- CRM database experience, specifically with Salesforce a plus.
- High School or equivalent.
Salary Range - $20/hour