Location: Tucson, AZ
Description: Duties include assisting clinicians in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the physician.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Provides front and/or back office support.
* Interviews patient, measures vital signs and records reason for visit.
* Explains procedures, performs treatments, and administers prescribed medication.
* Oversees patient check out by scheduling follow up appointments, collecting co-payment if applicable, ensuring paperwork is complete.
* Schedules and confirms patient's appointments. Reconciles co-payments at the end of each day.
* Oversees patient check in by ensuring medical records/charts have been pulled, patient data is current, appropriate paperwork is in order, and charts are reviewed/prepared.
Qualifications & Requirements: