Salary: W2 Only
Description: Our Client is looking for a Mechanical Designer to join their team on a Remote and Permanent basis!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Layout plans, sections and details to specified CAD standards.
- Identify redlines on drawings created by others and accurately make required changes.
- Coordinate plotter maintenance and project archiving as requested.
- Provide direction and distribute work to Technicians.
- Review and back-check Technician's work.
- Coordinate with design team members and product vendors.
- Communicate with clients and/or contractors regarding RFI's and field questions.
- Maintain awareness of fees and drafting time, understand project scope and identify potential additional service items.
- Review shop drawings.
- Attend internal coordination meetings and client coordination meetings as needed.
- Certificate in construction related design/drafting or higher OR at least one year of directly related experience
- Certificate in construction related design/drafting or higher and at least three years of directly related experience OR at least four years of directly related experience
- Process and Utility Piping design, HVAC design and/or plumbing design experience
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com