Check out this new opportunity!
Mechanical System Design & Analysis Engineer 4
For over 25 years we have partnered with the world's most renowned Aerospace company. We get to be a part of the design and creation of over 10,000 active commercial aircraft to keeping our nation safe at a mission critical level. Working with industry leaders provide you with state of the art facilities, and a map for career growth into the future.
Let us help you to elevate your career by joining our team!
- Lead and provide technical quality review of the development and documentation of mechanical and fluid systems and thermal environment to establish the system design.
- Lead activities to validate and verify mechanical and fluid systems requirements.
- Lead the development, maintenance or modification of system components'' designs/proposals to provide installation and detail documentation.
- Perform and documents analyses.
- Manage supplier development, test and production activities and directs the supplier to optimize integration and achieve program goals.
- Prioritize, delegate and track performance and documentation of analyses of mechanisms/landing gear/ordnance components and systems selecting appropriate methods to validate or assess the design.
- Support proposal preparation and new business development efforts.
- Train and coach others.
- Work under minimal direction.
- Support the development and documentation of mechanical and composite systems and aero-thermal environment
- Support the development, maintenance or modification of system design/proposals to provide design documentation and high-level requirements to downstream users/customers
- Perform detail design development and modification of mechanical and fluid system installations
- Assist in preparing technical documents such as Source Control Documents
- Assist in supporting proposal preparation and new business development efforts
- Work under general supervision
- Design composite parts using advanced materials systems that perform to aero loads, temperatures, and electromagnetic RF effects
- Develop composite models and drawings using NX
- Conduct research resulting in new product or business opportunities
- Consult on lean principles and technologies for enterprise wide initiatives
- Document and communicate producibility best practices
Your RecruiterStill have questions? Reach out to
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry combined with 9 + years of relevant work experiene; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- Ability to Obtain Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of composite design, tooling and manufacturing techniques
- Knowledgeable in NX for model-based engineering
- 5 - 7 years experience with Siemens NX
5 - 7 years experience in advanced Aerospace composites design, with composite tooling and manufacturing experience.
Keith- (phone) (256) 529-4904 (email) firstname.lastname@example.org What to Expect
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.Resources
To apply, send resume to: email@example.com
For more active job openings: http://www.moseleytechnical.com
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/
This job has expired.