Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
• Develop methods for new instruments in lab such as UPLC, LC/MS, NMR, and GC-FID
• Adapt pre-existing methods based on changing needs and new raw materials
• Run routine assays on instruments including UPLC, IC, and ICP-MS
• Data analysis outside of lab
• Ability to do focused, careful work in lab
• Take notes consistently and in detail, especially in Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN)
• Willingness to do both routine and method development work
• Flexibility in shifting between assays as needs of the team change
• Ability to work well with others, as our group communicates extensively within ourselves and with sample submitters
• Alignment with vision
o Eager to improve quality, sample throughput, and breadth of assays that Mat Sci's lab can offer in the realm of raw material testing
o Eager to take responsibility for lab improvements and team's success. This includes seeing areas for improvement and being bold enough to take steps for implementation.
• Basic lab skills: Pipetting, chemical safety, PPE use
• Experience with Empower software is a plus
• Experience with Waters LC systems is a plus, especially UPLC with QDA/PDA
• Analytical knowledge, especially working with calibration curves
• Knowledge of ICH guidance for validation of analytical procedures
• Knowledge of chemistry, especially molecules such as amino acids, sugars, and metals
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 9Âa.m. to 5 p.m., with the ability to flex hours as needed to support manufacturing. Position will support manufacturing operations, therefore weekend and holiday work may be necessary. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.