Is responsible for the inventory levels and accuracy of Raw Materials, Work in Process and
Finished Goods. This includes the maintenance and optimization of the adopted cycle count
• Manage the planning function including the running of MRP, assuring the expectation of 100% on
time delivery to the customer base. In addition, work closely with manufacturing and sales in
resolving potential delivery issues as they may arise.
• Establishes and directs a cost reduction program aimed at lowering overall purchased goods cost.
• Leads and sustains efforts to reduce costs, decrease lead-time, improve inventory turns, improve
cash flow, and optimize customer service levels
• Manages and maximizes the Materials organization staff’s business contribution, technical skills,
and career potential.
• Lead the Receiving and Warehousing processes to ensure 100% accurate and timely receiving of
components and transactions from stock to production or sources external to the factory.
• Responsible for mitigating risks in supply chain caused by disruptions..
The type of experience required to effectively perform the essential functions and responsibilities of this
• Focus on the Customer -- Forms active working relationships with customers by anticipating,
analyzing, and responding quickly to opportunities, needs, and problems.
• Demonstrated proficiency with ERP systems, AS400 a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Excel and Outlook.
• Strong skills to gather relevant data; input and manipulate data for complete analysis.
• Highly organized and ability to multi-task.
• Highly self-motivated and directed with a high attention to detail.
• Willingness and ability to work extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills; strong relationship building skills.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related field
• At least 7 years of experience in Supply Chain
• 5+ years of related materials management experience in a manufacturing environment
Providence, Rhode Island
Posted 3 minutes ago
Brewster, New York
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago